August 10 - 14, 2014
National Harbor, Maryland
Gaylord National Hotel
Registration goes live on March 17, 2014
Join Chesapeake Employers Insurance Company as we host the 2014 AASCIF Conference at National Harbor near Washington, DC on August 10-14, 2014!
National Harbor is a spectacular new 350-acre waterfront development on the shores of the Potomac River, just south of Washington, D.C. The area has more than 70 enticing shops and restaurants, a marina, and views of downtown D.C. and Old Town Alexandria.
And itís all just a 15-minute drive or water taxi ride from the heart of the nationís capital. Washington, D.C. visitors enjoy access to an impressive list of free and fascinating attractions, from the powerful monuments and memorials on the National Mall to inspiring cultural treasures at the Smithsonian Institution, Library of Congress, and National Gallery of Art.
A few Conference highlights:
• Informative agenda with an insightful lineup
• Luxury hotel accommodations at the Gaylord National Resort Hotel and Conference
• Golf at the prestigious Lake Presidential Golf
• Kayak paddle the Potomac River
• Delicious local seafood Daily guest trips by motor coach to the National Mall
• Visit Mt. Vernon in Arlington, Virginia